ARB Non-Winch Bumper (Wide Flare 2021+)
DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
The ARB Bumper is designed as a full bumper replacement with the four-wheel driver in
mind. Providing needed protection, it accommodates adaptive cruise control and parking
sensors while adding off-road essentials such as an integrated LED lightbar, twin jack points
and rated recovery points. Two Front Non-Winch Bumpers have been developed to suit
either the Bronco’s Wide Flares (Sasquatch Package and Wildtrak Trim Level) or Narrow
• Vehicle-specific design suits the Ford Bronco
• Durable steel construction for maximum protection
• Twin jack points located in center pan
• Twin-forged chassis-mounted ARB Rated 8T recovery points
• Wing design allows for a 37” tire (suitable suspension lift and rim off set required)
• Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance
• Finished in IntegritTM black, textured powder coat (Color coding not offered)
• Pre-assembled with fog housing and light bar
• Press formed apertures in bumper for fitment of fog light surround OE LED fog lights
• 3mm laser cut and press formed center panel with NP provision in vintage silver
• Approximate weight of the bumper, chassis mounts and fitting kit: 133lb
• Shipping weight: 173lb; Shipping dimensions 30x80x40in
Laser cut provision is provided in the pan and each wing for the OE front parking sensors. They have been mapped and their performance closely replicated when fitted. The outer, side-facing sensors are located approximately 0.2in lower, 5in inward and 3in
forward. Inner sensors are located approximately 2.3in lower, 0.1in inward and 1.7in forward than the OE location. When fitted with larger diameter tires these parking sensor positions and range may also be affected. Further real-world testing has been conducted evaluating the operation of the sensors against such items as trash cans, parking bollards, wire fences, large rocks and steep driveway entrances. Test results show that sensor performance is replicated as close as practical with the change in height of the sensors’ location. Painting of parking sensors is not recommended due to the potential unknown effect on the operation of the sensors. Sensor plugs as shown at right are included for vehicles without parking sensors.
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
The Ford Bronco is fitted with adaptive cruise control depending on the specification. The ARB Bumper incorporates provision for the relocation of the radar unit to a position that is 2.3in forward and 3.5in higher than the OE position. The standard OE adaptive cruise control cover and adjustment are retained. Please ensure that customers are aware that driver assistance features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s judgement. Full adaptive cruise control functions may not operate in some driving conditions and road conditions or adverse weather.
INTEGRATED LIGHT BAR
Manufactured from extruded aluminum with high pressure die cast aluminum caps, the integrated light bar offers superior strength and heat dissipation for LED longevity. The body is fully powder coated in a stealth black finish and a slight tint on the polycarbonate lens gives it a non- obtrusive look.
Tuned reflectors on the light bar ensure a defined beam line that was designed as a spot/flood combination to complement the OE headlight light spread and provide up to 1670ft (510M) @ 1 Lux.
Light Bar Key Features
• Unique reflector design to provide good distance and width for highway driving
• Virtually indestructible hardened polycarbonate lens
• Extruded aluminum body finished in black powder coat
• Comes pre-assembled in the ARB Bumper
• Vertical adjustment provided through rear of the bumper assembly
• Over and under voltage protection
• Reverse polarity protection
• Breather with pressure-tested seal
• Vibration and UV tested
• Thermal management
• Dust and waterproof to IP68
• Protected against radio frequency (RFI) and electromagnetic (EMC) interference
Light Bar Technical Specifications
• Input 12V to 48V
• Power 90 W
• 16 x OSRAM 12W LEDs
• Current draw 90W @ 14.2V
• Output – RAW 6900 lumens – Effective 6400 lumens
• 1 Lux at 1670ft (510m)
• Spread Horizontal 4° & Vertical 1°
• Input Cable Length 22in
• Total Measurement 30 x 1.4 x 2.6 in. Weight of LED Light bar 8lb
• Operating Temperature -40°F to +185°F
• Colour Temperature 5500-6500K Runtime life 50,000hrs
• Connector 2 pin DT – Over moulded waterproof plug
• Certifications R10, R12, CE and ROHS
• Three-year warranty
• Bumper Kit includes LED light bar and ARB Wiring Loom PN 3500810
ARB’s bumper for the Ford Bronco accepts the OE LED fog light (when fitted) in a recessed fog light surround aperture in each wing. RECOVERY POINTS The ARB Bumper for the Bronco features dual chassis mounted 8T rated forged recovery points. The points are rated to 8T in a direction of pull up to the maximum turn angle of the front wheels.
ARB’s recovery points are suitable for use with traditional 4.75T rated bow shackles or ARB Soft Shackle PN ARB2018.
Each bumper comes standard with two reinforced high lift jacking points fitted to the center pan, perfect for use with the new ARB Jack.