The Bomber is a tight fitting front bumper for the Bronco Raptor. At the center of the bumper, is a satin black aluminum panel that frames 3 mounting points for Baja Designs LP4 lights. At the sides of the bumper are mounting points for cube lights. The Bomber is constructed from modern plate steel, finished in a hammer black powder coat. The aluminum panels are finished in a satin black powder coat.
The OEM parking sensors are incorporated into the design of the bumper, and the tow hooks are allowed to remain underneath the bumper. We offer an optional 3/16-inch vented aluminum skid plate that provides superior protection over the factory plastic skid plate. An Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket is also available, which allows you to retain full functionality of the feature.
Please Note: The OEM skid plate will not fit with the Bomber front bumper. We designed an aluminum skid plate for use with the Bomber.
- Requires Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket for adaptive cruise control equipped vehicles
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Modern plate steel design
- Optional full 3/16″ aluminum skid plate
- Optional adaptive cruise control bracket